- Friend 1: [Friend 3] and i shipped all the things
- Friend 2: WITHOUT ME? WHAT THE FUCK
- Friend 2: I'm never included in anything. ._.
- Friend 1: laptop was polyamorous, right and left earbuds were shipped in some manner of incestous conjoined twins relationship and in a threeway with laptop, calculator was asexual and aromantic, muscle fiber and motor neurons were my otp, and axon/dendrite is the angstiest of ships
- Friend 2: XD
- Friend 1: and something about a love triangle with sodium ion, chloride, and hyroxide that was resolved by putting the whole thing in solution/orgy
- Friend 1: but as for why axon/dendrite is the angstiest ship: they're so close but never quite touch and also one has to constantly send the other survival signals to keep it from killing itself
- Friend 1: angstiest ship
- Friend 2: Yes, I got that. For a second I was going to argue soma/dendrite, but then I thought the closeness might make it worse.
Posts tagged we're all insane to varying degrees